reach | engage
Shopper Engagement vs. Loyalty
Loyalty is an earned behavior, not a packaged program. A shopper engagement program goes beyond traditional loyalty functions. We focus on shopper insight and develop a configured program managed by our team of experts.
69% of shoppers say choice of retailer is influenced by where they can earn customer loyalty/rewards program points.
81% of consumers are more likely to make additional purchases as a result of targeted emails.
55% of consumers say ease of redeeming rewards is most important in a loyalty program.
94% of members want to receive communications from their loyalty programs.
- Full company discovery including store attributes, technology, marketing & design and goals/objectives
- Establish loyalty functions and program details through a collaboration with store employees and management team
- Technical implementation, configuration and testing, design of support materials, training docs and microsite
- In-store training, set-up POS materials, employee & shopper launches and messaging activated
- Continued monitoring, reporting and calibration of messaging throughout the life of the program
reach | exchange™[ri]’s custom transaction log data collection platform and cloud-based storage technology
Functions & ServicesConfigured program with a dedicated program manager. Available functions: Digital Coupons, Targeted Emails, Custom Digital Offers, Club Programs, Community Rewards
Real Time E-Wallet PlatformLoad to E-Wallet functionality with access to national CPG content. Offer Management Tool includes performance monitoring and permission-based digital coupon approval process
Segmentation analysis performed for RFM/Basket & Frequency, Department Level and Item/Category and is applied to on-going marketing strategy and messaging schedule
ReportingMulti-level reporting including program-level details, messaging performance and offer performance is delivered on a regular cadence to retailer/client
Microsite / Landing PageShopper homepage (mobile-enabled microsite) designed to compliment existing retailer website – handles shopper registration & account information throughout duration of membership (includes technical build, design and content structure)
TrainingDetailed training documents provided for store readiness – additional in-person training session(s) available for the trainer
Shopper Management Tool
Web application tool to help retailers maintain superior customer service including: shopper info & E-Wallet, trip history & baskets and shopper / customer service interaction